This (1) day training focuses on fundamental vehicle control skills to respond instantly to road hazards and emergency situations.
Training is 6 1/2 Hours of hands-on driving and 1 1/2 hours of classroom time.
Course Cost: $345 (+6% WV Sales Tax)
BSR’s specialized Accident Avoidance (AA) training includes:
- “Swerve to Avoid” maneuvers at highway speeds
- Ocular driving techniques: focuses your attention on an escape route, rather than a problem such as a tree or another vehicle
- Understanding vehicle dynamics and feedback
- Skid control and recovery practice on a dedicated skid pad and slalom course
- Threshold braking on straights and progressive braking on curves
- Off-road recovery