One, Two or Three Day Carbine
ONE-DAY CARBINE COURSE:
This (1) one day course will focus on marksmanship, safety and basic weapons manipulation such as draw stroke, loading/unloading and malfunction drills.
- 50 Pistol rounds
- 300 Rounds ball
- 100 Rounds frangible
Course Cost: $300 (+6% WV Sales Tax)
TWO-DAY CARBINE COURSE:
This (2) two day course will focus skills that can be applied in real life situations. Emphasis is placed on weapons manipulation and marksmanship learned through challenging practical skill.
- 150 Pistol rounds
- 600 Rounds ball
- 200 Rounds frangible
Course Cost: $600 (+6% WV Sales Tax)
THREE DAY CARBINE COURSE:
This (3) three day course will focus on the development of advanced skils to be applied to real life situations.
- 300 Pistol rounds
- 800 Rounds ball
- 400 Rounds frangible
Course Cost: $900 (+6% WV Sales Tax)
Equipment required for all Carbine Courses:
- Carbine (chambered in 5.56x45mm or 7.62x39mm)
- Carbine magazine pouches, battle belt, or chest rig
- Handgun (chambered in 9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP)
- Minimum of 3 magazines (5 preferred)
- Holster and magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Note pad, pencil/pen
- Clothing suited for strenuous activity as well as being weather/seasonally appropriate
- Ear Protection (electronic preferred)/Eye protection
- Proper belt to support equipment
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Ball cap (optional)
Carbine Includes: AR-15 w/sling (Civilian Model. No full auto select), EOTech Holographic Sight, Chest Rig or Belt Mounted Magazine Holster, Cleaning Equipment, Hearing & Eye Protection.
Pistol Includes: Glock-17, Sig Sauer P228 or Beretta 92F, Pistol Holster (paddle), 3 Magazines, Magazine Holster, Cleaning Equipment, Hearing & Eye Protection.